You do not have to suffer in silence with stress, anxiety, and depression. As your therapist, I promise to:
- Provide a safe space to feel and express your emotions without judgment
- Honor, acknowledge, and recognize your feelings about your life experiences
- Provide an objective perspective so you can use your strengths and inner knowing to gain insight into your experiences and challenge perspectives that do not serve you.
- Respect the fact that BIPOC women face unique challenges when seeking out mental health services.
- Customize my services to meet your need using proven techniques to include brainspotting, focused mindfulness, and cognitive behavioral approaches.
As author and civil rights activist Audre Lorde states, taking time to care for yourself and your mental wellness “…is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation…” I would be honored to partner with you in caring for your mental wellness.
Click here to contact me or click the button below to schedule a complimentary 15-minute telehealth consultation. All sessions are conducted on a convenient and secure telehealth (video call) platform for clients located throughout the state of Arizona. Afternoon and evening appointments are also available to fit your busy schedule. I look forward to talking to you!
Joy Carter, LCSW
Phone: (480) 781-4825 | Email
Joy Carter Media & Features
Mini-Vacations & Self-Care with Baby Bloom Nutrition’s Nap Time Nutrition
Mindful Eating & Food Meditation
Nap Time Nutrition for Baby Bloom Nutrition
Startup Entrepreneur Academy Online and Mentoring Course Instructor
“The Mindful Entrepreneur: Overcome Negative Thinking for Startup Success” Module